We're here for you!
NHCS provides support for expectant mothers and their partners and families in partnership with the Health Unit and the Bancroft Family Health Team. Please check our calendar for our groups or free weekly drop in to:
- socialize with other expectant mothers, new moms and babies
- enjoy a healthy snack
- learn about staying healthy throughout your pregnancy
- learn more about caring for a newborn
- receive breast feeding information and support
- have fun and make new friends!
We also offer regular parenting education workshops, parent support groups, and a breast feeding support. Prenatal classes are regularly scheduled. Please call us to find out more details of when the next session will be.
We'd love for you to join us! Check out our calendar here!
The Bancroft Family Health Team offers a Breastfeeding Peer Support Group on the last Wednesday monthly from 6-7:30 PM led by Meryl Hall, Registered Practical Nurse.