A $25.00 annual membership fee is required for families using services at NHCS. This fee entitles you to vote at the annual general meeting and to access NHCS services including the Drop Ins, Newsletters, free Summer Camp (subject to availability), various playgroups and discounts to Workshops offered through NHCS.
INFANTS (0-18 months)
- Full Day $58.00 daily
TODDLERS (18-30 months)
- Full Day $38.00 daily
PRESCHOOLERS (31 -5 yrs)
- Full Day $35.00 daily
SCHOOL AGE (JK – 12 yrs)
- Before School Care $10.00 daily
- After School Care $12.00 daily
- Full Day $35.00 daily (available during March Break, non-instructional days, winter break and summer holidays)
To: Parents and Caregivers of Child Care and After School Programs
RE: Rate Increase
Date: January 29, 2016
It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family to provide child care and after school care for your children. Due to increased operational costs and decreased funding we will be raising our rates slightly as of March 1st, 2016.
The rates will be increasing as per below;
Rate as of March 1st
Before School $10
After School $12
Full Day School Age $35
Full Day Preschool $35
Full Day Toddler $38
Full Day Infant $58 (no change)
- Payment is prior to care received
- 2 weeks notice must be given for holidays or billing will occur for all absences not due to illness.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to late fees
- Late pick up will result in a $1/minute invoiced late fee or the amount of $5.00 for each quarter hour or any portion thereof past scheduled closing time, paid directly to the closing staff.
- There will be a charge of $42.50 for any NSF cheque charges.
- Accounts 90 days in arrears will result in termination of care and involvement with a collection agency.
- Please review your bill and contact administration staff to discuss any disputes within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Payments can be paid with cash, cheque or online banking with TD Trust, Bank of Nova Scotia or Kawartha Credit Union.
Childcare Fees are billed twice a month, (on the 15th & the last day of the month). You will be billed for the days your child is scheduled for.
You must keep your child at home for at least 24 hours if they have an infectious or serious illness which could infect others in NHCS. Please call the Centre prior to arrival time to avoid being billed for the day. A doctor’s note may be required to return.
Part time spaces require 2 full days a week minimum attendance and changes to schedules are subject to Child Care Coordinator approval.
The Children’s Center allows up to 2 weeks holiday without payment. Holidays must be booked in writing at least 2 weeks in advance. After more than 2 weeks your child’s spot is not guaranteed.
If you have any questions please feel free to speak with the Finance Admin or Executive Director.